Right now we receive many emails and requests for support than we can manage quickly. Many times we can answer the same day but others take much longer. Before you send a request for support please read the entries below:
– Support doesn’t mean customization.
– Support doesn’t mean installation.
– Support doesn’t mean upload application on AppStore.
– Read the full documentation file.
– Check if your question is not already in the suport group http://help.appteve.com.
– We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
– We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
– We do customizations but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or create ticket http://help.appteve.com.
– We can’t teach how to code in Objective-C, C++, Java or any other language.
– We have the right to refuse to support product unilaterally and without explanation of the reasons.
– We do not teach the software development environment. For this read the Official documentation.
– We do not give advice to users how to change, add or remove functions in the application
– We do not give advice to users how to change the design in the application.
– We are not responsible for all further user actions, regarding the source code
If you have a general question you can use and asking your question in the suport group http://help.appteve.com.
Our time zone is (currently) GMT+1, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours.